Terms and Conditions
USE OF FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
- The Site may contain discussion groups, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (“Communication Services”). You agree to use the communication services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the communication services, you will not:
Use the communication services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk emails, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any topic, name, material, or information that is inappropriate, false, misleading, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful.
- Upload or otherwise make available files containing images, photographs, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyright or trademark laws (or by privacy or publicity rights), unless you own or control the rights to do so or have received all necessary consent.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, that is made available through the communication services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property.
- Communication services shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You are not permitted to distribute or otherwise publish any content that contains a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, a solicitation for goods or services, or any other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of the site to use, join, or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you are aware of, or should be aware of, and cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in this manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restriction or inhibition of any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may apply to any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity to mislead others.
- Use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (for a fee or not) to a person or entity any directory of Communication Services users or other user or usage information, or any portion thereof.
CarUShip has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, CarUShip reserves the right to review materials posted to the communication services and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. CarUShip reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
CarUShip reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as CarUShip deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CarUShip’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself on any communication service. CarUShip does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any communication service.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that CarUShip may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site at any time. Access to the site may be monitored by CarUShip.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites as well as access to content, products, and services that are not under CarUShip’s control. You agree that CarUShip is not responsible for third party content accessible through the site, including opinions, advice, statements, and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. CarUShip is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CarUShip of the site. You should refer to the policies posted by other Websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. When you access a non-CarUShip Website, you do so at your own risk. The site may mention third-party products and services for informational purposes. CarUShip makes no recommendations or endorsements regarding third-party products and services.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. CarUShip MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR COMMITMENTS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF FUTURE PRODUCTS OR VERSIONS THAT MAY BE PLANNED OR IN DEVELOPMENT.
Unless expressly provided otherwise, the site and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CarUShip expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CarUShip makes no representation or warranty that:
(A) THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(B) THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR
(D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, materials, information, products, or software downloadable or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is used at your discretion and risk. CarUShip SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS TO THE SITE OR THE UPLOAD BY YOU OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS
CarUShip reserves the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
CarUShip assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, software, or other documents that are referenced by or linked to this site.
This site could include technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. However, CarUShip does not commit to updating materials on this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Caruship be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, revenue, data, or use, or any other damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from:
(1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED;
(2) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS;
(3) OR ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CarUShip, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.